Things you need to know about the curious Carly Christine:
- You’ll rarely find her without an ice tea in hand and a book in her bag.
- Her studio apartment is home to hundreds of books, a pantry full of shoes, and three lovable boys that she is lucky enough to call her best friends (Yes Howard, JJ, and Joe, I mean you).
- The top three things on her bucket list are to complete a life-size maze, travel the world, and own a red panda named Gatsby.
- Her spirit animal is a koala bear because she relates to their loving — yet sassy — personalities.
- Her greatest accomplishment is founding Voices — a story project that collects the testimonies of survivors of sexual assault and dating violence for educational and counseling material at UC Irvine. She is honored to listen to each of these stories and firmly dedicated to making the world violence free.
- She inherited her dad’s nose, her mom’s smile, and her cats’ obsession with snuggling.
- Her list of phobias include styrafoam, clowns, circuses, big spiders, sassy snakes, wax dolls, and plastic food displays.
- “Clue” is her favorite movie. Ever. Followed closely by “Robin Hood Men In Tights” and “Young Frankenstein.”
- Her iPhone photo library is 99 percent filled with pictures of her two adorable cats Fitz and Hem.
- She is a forever optimist and hopeless romantic.
- Her favorite number is 11.
>> For writing samples and contact information, click here.